Sunday, February 5, 2012

Show Me State can't even participate in Democracy

Because of a mix of party decree and legislative inaction, taxpayers will foot the bill for a statewide election that will be officially meaningless for Republicans and virtually irrelevant for Democrats

Read more: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/missouri-s-beauty-contest-may-offer-rick-santorum-an-opportunity/article_d42197ce-506e-506a-a4ff-944c52163139.html#ixzz1lWYNnNJp



This waste of  7 million dollars in tax payer money is just disgusting. Shame on you Missouri legislator for not getting your shit together and good job republicans for so wanting to be first or near first that you make your states primary not count. Well not the vote anyway.  Now Missourians are forced to caucus. Pretty sure there is no way to get this right. Why? There are more rules to a caucus than fit on one sheet of paper if you can't make a 7 million dollar vote count your not going to figure out how to make a caucus work fairly and have all of the delegates assigned the candidates as they should have with the primary vote. Just in case I might have been tempted to change parties (which I'm not) I am not impressed with this mess. Shoddy!

1 comment:

A-Gran said...

I thought I had to live in Iowa to understand how a caucus works. Damn it.