Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's Raining Acorns


It's raining acorns here. It sounds like an intermittent hail storm on the roof. It's hazardous to walk around from either falling acorns or twisting your ankle walking around. It's tricky you have to duck and look down. The colors are becoming very pretty. New season is coming it just happens to be a little dangerous.

4 comments:

Dirty Disher said...

We have walnuts. Man, you'll bust yer ass on walnuts. Where are all the damn squirrells I raised? Ungreatfull bastards.

Copacetic Daisy said...

Man walnuts are a mess. Leaf blowers going here everyday. They do a great job but it's a whacker or a blower. Running the weed whacker right now is just launching shrapnel in the air I duck on the way to the car.

iambriezy said...

We have a sweetgum tree in our front yard and it dumps those damn spiky gumballs all over our driveway. I almost killed myself on trash day, trying to roll the cans down.

Frimmy said...

Wow, I never heard of it raining nuts. It rains um... rain here.

Those acorns look like they're wearing knitted hats.