Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Something is in the Air


So these are the tiny guys floating in the air causing many people grief. Why wouldn't they all spiny and poky. Some people I know are blaming others for transferring some illness. Those blamed are crying you can't catch allergies. Which of course you can't. It's an illness just not a contagious one. The only blame lies with


Mother Nature. She's just trying to propagate a species. So why do some of us suffer and why do some some not? Well I happen to be one who does not. Honestly I can feel the little prickly demons but it doesn't cause me respiratory distress and endless itching and possible eventual infection. Some are immune and that is unexplained. Hopefully Mother Nature will turn on her air filter and the spiny demons will leave the air we all breath. But until then grab some meds, a good box of Kleenex and drink lots of water. Fall is the season for itching and sneezing.  

8 comments:

Frimmy said...

I love that picture of Mother Nature!

Copacetic Daisy said...

Thanks, Google images

Frimmy said...

I hear ya ;)

Dirty Disher said...

I've developed terrible pollen allergies in my old age. It sucks balls. I cry all the time when I'm not even sad. It makes you look stupid and people think I'm weird..and sad. Everytime I bend over, snot comes out. Very attractive.

Copacetic Daisy said...

DD-That is lovely image.

Dirty Disher said...

You should see my ass.

Frimmy said...

Ahahahs!!!!

iambriezy said...

It wasn't until my first October here that I realized I was allergic to the entire state of Georgia. I envy you.