I have created this blog so I can rattle on about what ever I'm focused on at the moment. Topics could range from world peace to bad produce I'm pissed off about. Occasionally I will touch on something you might want to comment on or argue with nothing to serious call it a good lunch date.
Monday, September 12, 2011
Moving on.....
Nothing seems to be important at the moment. I can hardly believe it but I have no angst, dilemma, crisis or anything to rant about. Nope no temp.Can't get into politics right now I am horribly apathetic. Bored with T.V. haven't seen a great new movie.The kids are great I wouldn't bore you with they both have terrible handwriting and can never put their socks in the laundry. Name me a boy who does and you either have a girl or a queen. (scold me for labeling a stereo typing I deserve it)
So time to move on to what.....
Let's read my weekly horoscope; does this explain?
SAGITTARIUS (November 22-December 21): We must follow up on your horoscope from last week, since you've had this whole time to prime your thoughts for public consumption… and now the opportunity is ideal for speaking out on your smart idea(s) for improvements in efficiency and/or quality. I like Tuesday and Wednesday (Sep 13-14) best. Yet, you certainly won't want to be seen as the one who disrupts a nice-feeling 'team moment' with too self-serving a sentiment, which could make otherwise solid allies suddenly doubt your motivations. You do, after all, want the whole group to prosper as a result of your brainstorm efforts, right? Then please be sure to emphasize that notion; with mistress-of-blessings Venus presently moving into your solar 11th (the zone representing our relationship to larger social wholes), it's a key element to immediate success. And don't spend any energy worrying about the possibility that somehow 'your hands are being tied'. I don't see your freedom especially infringed upon over the coming couple months.
Sure this explains it I need to wait until tomorrow and Wednesday. Curious about last week?
SAGITTARIUS (November 22-December 21): Feel free to proceed toward getting your ideas heard, and allowing your personal investment in the matter to show through… though going forward with a deliberately chosen, and quite exacting, set of words is highly recommended. Please pay special attention to the second part of this sentence, Sagittarius. It just may take you the duration of the week to thoroughly deliberate, to ensure you have carefully selected the cleanest and most precise language for setting forth this statement of ambition. Broad unspecific strokes (even when backed by gobs of genuine enthusiasm) will not cut it. Friday (Sep 9) is the earliest day you should consider for publicly initiating the conversation, but from there, the succeeding weekend and then next week lookgolden, in terms of your being seen as the smart one who's seemingly thought everything through sufficiently enough to have anticipated others' questions in advance. So, between now and then, think everything sufficiently through.
I like the looking smart part. Well if your not sufficiently bored your a fellow Sag or take great interest in me personally.
To some crazy astrologers I'm actually the new sign or the old forgotten sign. This one seems about dead on can't believe the nail could be hit more square on the head. Time to move on.. Maybe I will go check that lost sign.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I don't believe in signs and I'm sure it's because I find my own sign so offensive. Cancer. Who wants it? Not me. I need to look at the etymology of that word.
no wonder you feel like family. I have a whole pile of Cancers. It is an ugly word. I think I will be looking it up too.
Post a Comment