I have created this blog so I can rattle on about what ever I'm focused on at the moment. Topics could range from world peace to bad produce I'm pissed off about. Occasionally I will touch on something you might want to comment on or argue with nothing to serious call it a good lunch date.
Saturday, August 20, 2011
I'm more in Love Now
This makes my day! Anthony Bourdain (fantasy husband ) picks on douche bags Paula Dean, Rachel Ray and Sandra Lee. Paula Dean responds stupidly read it here and Bourdain has promised sadly to "just shut up". Well I will go ahead and say what you really meant to say Anthony. I understand your famous and have to watch it. Paula your a whore to corporate greed and your trying to make us all fatsos to feel better about yourself. Rachel your a an obnoxious cheep and simple cook and a self absorbed hag that's in with the love the sound of your own nasty voice. Shove this EVOO up your ass. Sandra Lee you cook no better than a 3rd grader but think your as cool as Julia Child your not even close. I see your life ending soon to a food borne illness cause your such a hack. Anthony picks on Guy Fieri too but other than bad hair and a stupid place to put sunglasses (on the back of his neck) he is only famous because he won a food network contest that made him famous. I don't blame him for being a dipshit. The food network made him do it. I'm just sorry Anthony doesn't feel like he can talk freely now. I don't care if I ever hear Paula speak again she's an artery clogging whore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It's a shame he's going to shut up.
I heart Anthony Bourdain! You could tell me that he killed a bag of kittens and I would just put my hands over my ears and go..nononononononono
He should not cave to that bitch. I want to go out to dinner with him so bad.
LMAO! I hate the TV chefs, yet I watch them. I suck. I watched Chopped the other day and in my head I did the same thing the contestant did with pork rinds, lemon drops and squid. Before he did. He won. I knew I watched to much food network since I can't cook. I think I need a food network intervention.
Post a Comment