I'm reading a book "The Help" Mom recommended it not sure why I listened I rarely do. I want to read it before I see the movie. The reason? I would probably never read it. I rarely re-read or re-watch anything. No better than my memory seems to be I might want to try to re-read it might seem like brand new.
I read books on Nook for PC I think I like that just fine. Computer already goes everywhere so not an added device or a bulky book. I'm not going to the pool or the beach. That would require a book.
The Fall season on television has started I watch on Hulu and I recently found you can stream some stuff from the network itself. So I am feeling up on TV pop culture on my own schedule. If I depended on air time I would miss everything.
7 comments:
This is so boring I invite your scolding. I have a Irish Zombie post started maybe that will be a little more interesting. Need an uninterrupted block of time.
I'm reading "The Help" now, too. I'm enjoying it. You?
I just finished "The Help". It was interesting. The picture of the author at the end of the book looked exactly as I pictured Skeeter.
I'm reading a downloaded version I do Nook PC. I don't think I get a back cover pic? Haven't looked that will be a bummer. I will look next time I'm at a store. I'm liking it I can hear their voices so clearly I have to make a conscious effort not to talk or write that way.
She has done an excellent job of capturing the unique personalities and their way of speaking. I did the same thing! I heard the dialogue in their voices.
Finished it last night and really loved it. I'm ready for the movie :)
Post a Comment