I have created this blog so I can rattle on about what ever I'm focused on at the moment. Topics could range from world peace to bad produce I'm pissed off about. Occasionally I will touch on something you might want to comment on or argue with nothing to serious call it a good lunch date.
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
The Latest on Zuckerberg
Mark and Forensic computer experts have found the original document that proves Zuckerberg never had a partner. Read more the interesting details here. If the judge likes this evidence Mark can put to rest this pesky law suit that and old college friend owns half of his company. I'm sharing this because I think it's my social duty to keep track of Mark Zuckerberg. He would expect nothing less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
FIRST, BITCHES!!!
Aww How cool. My first comment.
IT WORKS! PRAISE THE ALMIGHTY GOOGLE GAWD!
Angie....!!!
Zuckerberg....!!!
Who is CJ? kidding!
Frimmy, I can post... but not follow :/
I'm able to see this!
Yay! Now is it gonna let me post? We shall see.
Love the background change!!
Why are all of you so damn nice on Noelle's blog and so viciously mean on mine?
Seriously though, I like the background too.
this blog is still a baby. the angst will grow with time. :)
Post a Comment